The person responsible for processing the data you provide us is TEAM QUESO, S.L. (hereinafter “TEAM QUESO” or the “RESPONSIBLE”), whose data is as follows:
Responsible: TEAM QUESO, S.L.
Address: Paseo de Narcea, nº 18, C.P. 28707 from Ciudalcampo (Madrid)
TEAM QUESO collects your personal data for the specific purposes listed below:
• To be able to adequately attend to your contact and subscription requests through our form on our Website, as well as your requests for: information, suggestions and possible claims.
• In order to provide you with the best service, manage the maintenance of the data, as well as the professional, commercial and/or contractual relationship that you establish with us, including the corresponding billing and delivery.
• To carry out surveys, statistics, market studies and commercial prospecting in order to evaluate the quality of the service, market trends, consumption habits, analysis of sales evolution and business and investment decision making.
• To send you commercial communications and keep you informed about services, products, offers, promotions, opportunities, events or relevant news for users, by email, postal mail, telephone, SMS, Push message, unless you show us your opposition to said treatment. by the means provided for it, and which are indicated below.
To this end, TEAM QUESO guarantees to comply with current regulations regarding electronic communications. If you wish to stop receiving such communications, you can request to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided in the communications themselves or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the event that you send us your curriculum vitae or sign up for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless you tell us otherwise, the provision of the required data is necessary, so its non-provision will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
• Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
To browse our Website it is not necessary that you provide us with your personal data.You will only need to provide them to us if you contact us through the form on our Website or through any communication that is made by email. In such a case, TEAM QUESO will collect and process the data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described in the previous point.
Therefore, we will only collect your personal contact data to be able to identify you and to be able to initially attend to your communications and, subsequently, the relationship that, where appropriate, is established. In this way, the data that we will collect and process are:
• Identification and contact data: name, surnames, age, postal address, email address, telephone.
• Commercial information data.
• Economic, financial, banking data
• Data of your navigation, traffic and location.
• In the case of the selection process: Academic and professional data: education/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership of associations or professional associations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, TEAM QUESO may carry out the verifications it deems appropriate and necessary.For its part, TEAM QUESO guarantees to have the necessary technical measures to guarantee the security of your data.
The legal basis or legitimacy to carry out the indicated treatments are fundamentally your consent, and our legitimate interest, as well as the pre-contractual and contractual relationship that finally unites us to be able to provide you with the service that you request.
In case of withdrawing your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
We will keep your data for as long as is necessary for each of the above purposes. Thus:
– Your contact data will be kept for 12 months until your request for contact, information or any other communication is answered.
– The data necessary for the management and maintenance of the professional, commercial and/or pre-contractual and contractual relationship that we establish, will be stored and processed until said relationship ends.
– Likewise, we will keep your data subsequently during the legally established periods and as long as they may be necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims and to meet legal obligations and any liability that may arise from the previous relationship.
During this period, your data will be duly blocked, remaining at the disposal of Judges and Courts, or the competent Public Administrations and, in particular, at the disposal of the data protection authorities to attend to possible responsibilities derived from the processing of the data.
TEAM QUESO may communicate your personal data, in accordance with the purposes described, to the following categories of recipients:
The recipients of the indicated services may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, finding us in the latter case duly legitimated to carry out international data transfers. To this end, TEAM QUESO guarantees the adoption of whatever measures are necessary to guarantee your rights.
At any time and at no cost, you will be able to know what personal data you have provided us, you can correct them if they are erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete, and you can request that we delete them when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
You can also oppose the processing of your data, so that your personal information will no longer be processed for those purposes with respect to which you have expressed your opposition.
If you wish, and when the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met, you can request us to limit the processing of your data.
And in certain circumstances, you can request the portability of your data to another data controller.
In the above cases, TEAM QUESO may keep your data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims and to meet legal obligations and any liability that may arise from the previous relationship.
To exercise the above rights, you will only have to notify us by means of a written request, signed and accompanying a photocopy and/or scanned copy of your DNI or equivalent official document, to the TEAM QUESO address at Paseo de Narcea, nº 18, C.P. 28707 Ciudalcampo (Madrid), or by email to: email@example.com
Lastly, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency when you consider that TEAM QUESO has violated the rights recognized by data protection regulations. For more details you can consult the website www.aepd.es.
We will review and update the data protection information at least once a year or when changes occur in the legislation or in any of the procedures for the treatment of your personal information, indicating the date of the last update, content and date.
If we have your email address, we will send you an email with information about any such changes. If necessary, we will renew your consent for you to confirm that you agree to these changes.
This data protection information was last reviewed and updated in June 2020.